Selasa, 04 Februari 2014

DAFTAR LAGU BLUE FLAME

1st mini album - To You

·       Hello
·       To You
·       You And I
·       Missing You
·       Say No

1st full album - Try Again, Smile Again

·       Try Again, Smile Again
·       Feeling
·       I Am
·       It’s You
·       Come Back Again
·       I Wanna Love You
·       She’s My Lady
·       Girlfriend
·       You’re Bad
·       Day
·       Good Love

2nd mini album – Cry

·       Cry
·       Clenching A Tight
·       Listen
·       Your Love
·       Gone

3th mini album - Y, Why

·       Y, Why
·       Love
·       Insane
·       Catch You
·       Be My Girl

2nd full album - Beautiful Midnight

·       Beautiful
·       Midnight
·       Believe
·       You’re My +
·       Shaking Heart
·       Be My Shine
·       Voice Mail
·       Here I Am
·       Thank You
·       Alone
·       Tell Me Why
·       Romantic

4th mini album  - (I Don’t Know Why

·       I Don’t Know Why
·       Where You Are
·       Tired Of Waiting
·       Lovely Day
·       All My Heart

3th full album – Remember

·       I Remember
·       Raind Sound
·       When I Was Your Man
·       Heartbeat
·       Electric Heart
·       This Time Is Over
·       Bye Bye Bye
·       First Love
·       Human Love
·       After Time Passed
·       My Everything

5th mini album – Shadow (repackage)

·       You And I
·       Shadow
·       I Wanna Love You
·       Shaking Heart
·       Tired Of Waiting
·       Where You Are


~nb : semua album dan judul lagu hanya fiktif untuk kebutuhan FF ‘Blue Flame Band’… (walaupun semua judul-judulnya sangat familiar untuk readers)

1 komentar: